Friday, September 11, 2009

Win

Why hello, you lovely dolls.


I thought I'd let y'all know that college is treating me well. My classes are interesting, I'm making tons of cool friends, I joined a few clubs (am watching Lagerfeld Confidential with the Fashion Design Club on Thursday, woot!), and am generally happy.

Of course, my success here was sucked into insignificance when I saw this little snapshop on Altamira NYC.


So much win it almost hurts. I am thoroughly enamored with each of these girls, both through their blogs and excellent personal style. Also, I am jealous of Tavi because I wish I were anywhere near as cool at age 13. Or now, even. How does she do it? (Okay, I realize Tavi got cut off, and I do not have time to fix this. So click on the link above the pic to see her awesomeness.

Ahem. Back to, um, studying. 'Cause why would I do anything other than studying on a Friday night? I am a college student, for your information. That's what we do. Cough cough. Ahem.

9 comments:

Sunglasses said...

very sweet

WendyB said...

Oh yes, I loved that photo.

GEMima. said...

oh thats good.
man college sounds fun, fashion design club how cool.
post more pics!
love.

hannahlizabeth said...

i loved that picture, is it supposed to look like the beatles cover? or am i just too obsessed haha.

xx

dee said...

hi! i just found your blog via tfs. i like your writing and look forward to seeing more!

emmalee said...

Cool stuff... I like the shoes!

Tiana said...

Abbey road meets fashion, I love the concept,and I would stop the car for the girl wearing that Black women's dress!

Anonymous said...

www.rachelzoe.com

Microsoft Office 2007 said...

NEVERTHELESS, THE CIVIL LAW is and must be neutral about who has a more noble or rewarding faith. The breakaway parishes ought to win every Office 2010facet of the lawsuit not becauseMicrosoft Office 2010 their beliefs or their politics are better, Microsoft wordbut because both lawOffice 2007and equity, along with common sense, are on Microsoft Officetheir side.Microsoft Office 2007 Not only does Virginia state law (the Division Statute)Office 2007 keyexplicitly apply to just such a Office 2007 downloadsituation as now exists, but the history Office 2007 Professionalespecially of The Falls Church argues against the claims of Outlook 2010the Virginia Diocese with which theyMicrosoft outlookhave disassociated.Microsoft outlook 2010First, The Falls Church wasWindows 7 founded, formed, and developed long before the diocese, or the national Episcopal Church, even existed.