Monday, January 3, 2011

The Solar System in a Shirt

Hi, Grasshoppers - Long time no see!


Since we last spoke, I turned 21 (a few weeks ago), bought a really cute pair of ankle boots (my old ones tragically started disintegrating on the inside - yuck!), had a horrible case of the stomach flu, and finished up a semester of school. I hope you've all been well!

I've been super busy, but I thought I'd pop by and say hello. I also thought I'd show you the shirt I just ordered on Amazon. $13.65 (youth XL = cheaper than adult small any day) and positively galactic! Rawr! It's also by the company who does the three wolf shirts, which I find amusing.

I'm on winter break right now, and I'm hoping to get in a real post (read: one that takes a bit more effort than this one) before I get back to school. I know I've been neglecting this blog, but rest assured it's only because I am hard at work on other things and very, very happy.

Again, as usual, I am much more active on tumblr. Come say hi!

10 comments:

Kate said...

Wow Amazing tshirt! Can't wait to check out your tumblr. :)
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

minkandcappuccino said...

love crazy prints :)
happy 2011

first contest (be one of my 7 new year inspiration models!)
go to http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
for precise info.

replica gucci handbagswww.beubag.com/gucci-handbags.html said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kori said...

Kate - Alas, the print is amazing but the youth XL turned out to be super-short and super-wide. I'm sewing it into a skirt. And thanks!

mikandcappuccino - Me too! Thanks, happy new year to you as well! Sounds like a fun contest.

replica gucci handbags said...

Replica gucci handbags are donating you finest quality, greatest design features and enormous category selection. Find this vast collection on beubag.com with a lot of color combinations and styles.

replicabags said...

hi dear;) i'm new to blogging
just started my first blog about women fashion, best replica designer name handbags

replica handbags

Toaster said...

I had a friend in high school who wore those wolf shirts all the time. He had a vast collection of them. He also had a wolf bedspread and posters in his room. His senior yearbook photo was taken in a multiple wolf/moon shirt. Oddly enough, he was also student council president. I'm starting to think that perhaps my school was weirder than I realized at the time. Anyway, I enjoy your notice of the wolf-shirt occurrence. It's a strange and unexplainable fashion.

gay bondage said...

about jerking off hot twink cock gay bondage with a masturbation session in front of our cameras.
trying desperately to swallow the huge cock
bends bound male over to take it up the ass
rough day for Ricky Sinz, Drew Cutler tries to make him feel better and rubs his wounded, muscle bod
there's no limit to male bdsm what you can swallow at an all-you-can eat white cock. Luke takes a 12-inch dildo gay extreme and begs three times before Sebastian takes gay spanking the boys throbbing dick and takes him over the edge to climax. one of the gay punishment hottest video shoots we've had in a while, male fetish Dallas Knight and Thugzilla show off their mighty fine bods on the high seas in this encounter. perfect ass for this piss-filled video They trade blowjobs slurping on each other before

Wholesale mens sunglasses said...

Interesting theme...Complete universe on t-shirt.

jacqueen said...

I like to design t-shirts