Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Harajuku Mini


YOU GUYS, since when has Gwen Stefani been designing children's clothing for Target? And why didn't I know about this? Isn't it basically the cutest thing in the world?!!!


I spent some time tonight thinking about trying to squeeze myself into that little fuzzy hoodie (it looks really cozy, okay?) and finally realized that I need to let this one go. I spent some time sobbing in bed, but I decided to pour my feelings into writing a poem about this terrible night:

O grim-look'd night! O night with hue so black!
O night, which ever art when day is not!
O night, O night! alack, alack, alack!

Okay, fine. That's by Shakespeare. But I feel like he really gets me, you know?

What I'd really like is a piece from Gwen's L.A.M.B. line, but that's about as likely as fitting into the Harajuku Mini fuzzy hoodie. Sigh.

4 comments:

moonqueenfashions said...

I saw that leopard dress at Target and literally said to my friend "were I 114 lbs again I would force myself into the XL with all my might!"

Unknown said...

Make this big celebration of Mother’s Day very special and loving with ecstatic Hamper of Cakes and Chocolates best available on this online store at affordable price. Pay your visit at this online store with the help of a single click and Send Cakes and Chocolates to Germany on Mother’s Day.

Anonymous said...

Say to your life partner “I Love You” with the beauty of Flowers and make the day cheerful and memorable. Send Cheap Valentine Flowers to Indonesia through the wide network of online shopping portals and be the inseparable part of the celebration.http://www.flowersindonesia24x7.com/Valentines-Day-Indonesia.asp

梁爵 said...

2020.02.05根據2019年度調查酒店工作有6成4上班族有意願酒店上班,並盼藉此酒店打工加薪新台幣7萬6000元;除了陪睡接S(性交易)、為客人口爆(口交)顏射等酒店兼差工作受上班族歡迎,曾經酒店上班的知名網紅劉XX、雪XX首度擠進酒店上班在八大行業酒店成績排行榜前3名。酒店經紀今天公布台北風俗「上班族酒店兼職現況調查」,調查顯示,有6成4受訪者有意願酒店兼職,3成6的人擁有大學生酒店兼差酒店上班,4成6受訪者無兼差打算。酒店經紀觀察上班族想要酒店兼差或是已經有兼差工作的原因,主要有希望透過兼差增加收入、白天工作薪水太低必須兼差以及工時彈性自由。