Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Harajuku Mini


YOU GUYS, since when has Gwen Stefani been designing children's clothing for Target? And why didn't I know about this? Isn't it basically the cutest thing in the world?!!!


I spent some time tonight thinking about trying to squeeze myself into that little fuzzy hoodie (it looks really cozy, okay?) and finally realized that I need to let this one go. I spent some time sobbing in bed, but I decided to pour my feelings into writing a poem about this terrible night:

O grim-look'd night! O night with hue so black!
O night, which ever art when day is not!
O night, O night! alack, alack, alack!

Okay, fine. That's by Shakespeare. But I feel like he really gets me, you know?

What I'd really like is a piece from Gwen's L.A.M.B. line, but that's about as likely as fitting into the Harajuku Mini fuzzy hoodie. Sigh.

4 comments:

moonqueenfashions said...

I saw that leopard dress at Target and literally said to my friend "were I 114 lbs again I would force myself into the XL with all my might!"

sarah Chetry said...

Make this big celebration of Mother’s Day very special and loving with ecstatic Hamper of Cakes and Chocolates best available on this online store at affordable price. Pay your visit at this online store with the help of a single click and Send Cakes and Chocolates to Germany on Mother’s Day.

Tannvi Sharma said...

Say to your life partner “I Love You” with the beauty of Flowers and make the day cheerful and memorable. Send Cheap Valentine Flowers to Indonesia through the wide network of online shopping portals and be the inseparable part of the celebration.http://www.flowersindonesia24x7.com/Valentines-Day-Indonesia.asp

Priya Nayak said...

Website is comprehensive as well as informative. I have enjoyed the visit. From www.retailobiz.com/products.asp?dcpid=gifts-store-valentines-gifts