Thursday, July 1, 2010

Epic?

Hi, everyone! Long time no see. I've been wanting to post for a while, but since it's been so long since I've written, I keep feeling like I can't post just anything. It has to be epic. Unfortunately, there seems to be a shortage of epic blog fodder around here, so I keep putting it off. Anyway, today I decided I was sick of waiting for something epic, and decided to just post. It's called living on the edge.


I did something kind of exciting since I last posted. I got a tattoo:


It's nothing super special - just a tiny crescent moon on my right shoulder - but I love it. It only shows when I'm wearing tank tops, so most of the time it's just my little (badass) secret. Kind of a confidence booster in the vein of wearing cute underwear when you're the only one who knows about it. Inner smiles and all that. Anyway, I think it's classy. I'm not so sure my mother agrees.

While I had my camera out to document my tattoo, I decided to snap a photo of my new ring as well. It's from Target (also known as one of my favorite stores in the universe), and it's shaped like a snake. I like looking down and feeling like I have a little friend snuggled around my thumb. Is that creepy?


As you can see, I also walked around carrying an amethyst all day. Ahem. Kidding. Bangles were a gift from a friend traveling in India. Nail polish is by Sinful Colors and is actually black with little blue sparkles in it. I'm a fan, even if it seems to chip within a day.

Sorry for the lack of epic-ness, and the lack of posting. I hope everyone's summer is going well. Mine certainly is. I've been interning in the editorial department at Boston Magazine and spending lots of time getting lost in the woods. Good stuff. Anyway, that's about all. I'll try to post again soon. If you're frustrated by my major suckage as a blogger (I know I am), check out my tumblr. It's still going strong.

No comments: