Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Spring Look: Metallics

That's right...metallics are back in. I've been seeing clothing and accessories with that disco-y, bling-bling effect. I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of metallic tops, bottoms, or dresses, because they seem a bit tacky to me, but I think a nice touch of gold or silver in the accessories department can really brighten or dress up an outfit. Here are some of the items I've seen:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This Wet Seal top is a bit too disco for me, and it seems tacky.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This Forever 21 headband, on the other hand, is just the right addition to almost any outfit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OK, let me just say I love this Zara bag. It would work with a daytime or a nightime look, and it looks so chic and hip at the same time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These Wet Seal shoes have a bit of that disco feel, but I think they would be really fun to wear on a night out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These American Apparel leggings would work great for day or night, and I love how they can make any outfit looks effortlessly fun, funky, and fashionable. Don't believe me? Well, look at how great it looks in Mathew Williamson's spring collection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See? I told you so.

No comments: