Thursday, June 12, 2008

Exciting Things Worldwide

Oh, how the power of the internet can magically transport chic European style to boring American suburbia! TiLT-worthy? I think yes!

♥ First up, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I refuse to explain further - just click on the link to reveal the mystery and feel the sudden appropriateness of many exclamation points.

♥ Also, I'm thrilled to see that Topshop has been posting photos from its Helmut Newton photo machine online. It's basically a treasure trove of Topshop-heavy outfits styled by those fierce, adorable London girls. Fun poses, too! I love how, when scanning the gallery, you can see the same pieces styled in so many different ways. Here are some of my favorite looks:


I spy amazing hair, bold accessories, lifelong friends, fearless confidence, and Susie Bubble! What do you spy, besides the future dwindling of my shopping funds when Topshop finally makes the trip across seas?

♥ I had more things to say, but my mouth really hurts (I think it was more attached to those wisdom teeth than I thought, har har) and I need both hands to reach for ice and tylenol. Mrah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tis' a fun fun fun machine!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those are really awesome. I love seeing how the people style themselves.

Anonymous said...

I can't make lunch today.