Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fringe Binge

So, I am officially a high school graduate! The ceremony was on Sunday, and it was ridiculously hot. I spent the day schvitzing in my black gown, eating spectacular food, and spending time with visiting family.

Today I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and I've spent hours lying on the couch and lusting after fringed bags. Some of the net's most stylish bloggers have been rocking them, and they are finally popular enough that cheaper options are available. See for yourself:


Rumi with her Lucky bag; Lulu with a fringed pouch; Lulu with her large Zara clutch; Betty with her Pimkie bag

For Love 21 suede fringe hobo; La Redoute suede fringe purse; Urban Outfitters suede fringe passport bag; 59 Seconds suede fringe bag with grommits; Delia*s sasha fringe hobo; Go Jane suede dangle strands purse; Newport News fringed handbag

Maybe an order will be placed in the next couple of days to cheer me up as my mouth aches. I do quite like that silver one, as well as the black one above it. . .

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine having gotten on the internet right after having my wisdom teeth out! I was a vegetable.

WendyB said...

Why didn't I get the Prada fringe bag a while back? Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I'm after some fringe shoes....

yiqin; said...

I just ordered a pair of fringe sandals! I really hope to get them soon!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I hope you feel better. The fringes are growing on me (thankfully not literally).

Anonymous said...

I just took a look-see in the Wardrobe Swap Shop on Flickr and stumbled upon a fringe bag you might be interested in up for swap! =) http://www.flickr.com/photos/76982768@N00/2201635517/in/pool-swapshop/

Unknown said...

CONGRATS on your graduation. What an exciting time! =)

blue apron said...

its kinda ragged to wear as a bag. personally thinking it would fit those who loves to go out under the sun and have some fun but its cools. but whats cooler is when its made out of leather.