Monday, March 19, 2007

Free Online Fashion Mags

I'm really liking this new trend of free online fashion mags. I've been reading Neet since it came out, but the Free People Blog just clued me into yet another one, Amour. It's not as good for me as Neet, because it's British and I can't buy most of the stuff in it until I can pull together enough money to go on vacation there, but it's still a fun read. It has also made me realize that I desperately want a Primark nearby. Le sigh...

I have quickly become a hardcore Neet fan. I love that almost everything listed in it is both quirky and affordable. Most magazines are chock full of stuff that makes me long to crack into my college savings account. But no...with the help of Neet (and maybe now Amour), I will be strong and build a wardrobe with character. And a fuller wallet.

No comments: