Friday, December 21, 2007

Hasta Luego, Mis Amores!



Costa Rica tomorrow! I've been packing furiously all afternoon, and I thought I'd share what I'm bringing with me on the plane in my trusty studded Amici tote (center.)

Clockwise from top left:

Cake satin sugar hair and body refreshing powder for darker hues: I am determined to leave the plane without limp, greasy travel hair. This should do the trick! Plus, it smells sweet and amazing.

Smith's Rosebud Salve: For chapped lips, flyaways, and dry winter skin.

LG Chocolate Phone: This was a birthday gift, and I plan to use it to listen to music on the plane, since I don't own an Ipod.

Missbehave Magazine: I've been dying to read this magazine, so I picked up a copy to flip through during my flight. I'll let you know what I think!

Sunglasses: Specifically, JLo brand ones (I know, I know) with rhinestone hearts on the side. I'll need them when I step off the plane into the hot sun!

Orbit Gum: I always carry gum on planes to avoid icky ear-popping. Always.

A Girl Like Moi: The Fashion-forward Adventures of Imogene by Lisa Barham: My fashion obsession often extends to my reading material.

Well, that's pretty much it! I think I'm pretty well prepared. What do you always bring on planes?

Judging by the fact that electricity is spotty where I'm going, I doubt I'll have internet access. So I guess this is goodbye for the week. If you get bored, feel free to look through my archives or read the wonderful blogs that grace my blogroll. Also, I would suggest browsing through one of my latest finds, The Cherry Blossom Girl. It's written in French, but I find the pictures beautiful and inspiring. Plus, Babel Fish always helps me get the gist of it.

Bye everyone! Or should I say (as they no doubt say where I'm going), adios!

6 comments:

ambika said...

Have fun! I envy you given the weather we're experiencing. And your bathing suit is too cute!

In Yr Fshn said...

Have a great time! I'm also an ardent fan of the rosebud lip stuff :)

adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

Lorraine said...

cheap wedding gowns
discount bridal gowns
China wedding dresses
discount designer wedding dresses
China wedding online store
plus size wedding dresses
cheap informal wedding dresses
junior bridesmaid dresses
cheap bridesmaid dresses
maternity bridesmaid dresses
discount flower girl gowns
cheap prom dresses
party dresses
evening dresses
mother of the bride dresses
special occasion dresses
cheap quinceanera dresses
hot red wedding dresses

Anonymous said...

Replica Handbags
Fake Handbags
Knockoff Handbags

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
Replica Gucci Handbags
Replica Chanel Handbags
Prada Handbags
Replica Fendi Handbags
Replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags
Replica Chloe Handbags
Replica Jimmy Choo Handbags
Replica Thomas Wylde Handbags
Replica MiuMiu Handbags

Replica Balenciaga Handbags
Replica Coach Handbags
Replica Lancel Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags
Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags
Replica Anya Hindmarch Handbags
Replica YSL Handbags
Replica Mulberry Handbags
Replica Givenchy Handbags
Replica Valentino Handbags
Replica Versace Handbags
Replica Cartier Handbags
Replica Marni Handbags
Replica Bottega Veneta Handbags
Replica Loewe Handbags
Replica Kooba Handbags

Replica Bally Handbags
Replica Burberry Handbags
Replica Christian Dior Handbags
Replica Juicy Couture Handbags
Replica Ferragamo Handbags
Replica Celine Handbags

Anonymous said...

Replica Handbags
Fake Handbags
Knockoff Handbags

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
Replica Gucci Handbags
Replica Chanel Handbags
Prada Handbags
Replica Fendi Handbags
Replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags
Replica Chloe Handbags
Replica Jimmy Choo Handbags
Replica Thomas Wylde Handbags
Replica MiuMiu Handbags

Replica Balenciaga Handbags
Replica Coach Handbags
Replica Lancel Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags
Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags
Replica Anya Hindmarch Handbags
Replica YSL Handbags
Replica Mulberry Handbags
Replica Givenchy Handbags
Replica Valentino Handbags
Replica Versace Handbags
Replica Cartier Handbags
Replica Marni Handbags
Replica Bottega Veneta Handbags
Replica Loewe Handbags
Replica Kooba Handbags

Replica Bally Handbags
Replica Burberry Handbags
Replica Christian Dior Handbags
Replica Juicy Couture Handbags
Replica Ferragamo Handbags
Replica Celine Handbags