Here I've compiled a myiad of expensive-looking pieves for outrageously cheap prices. They are diamonds in the rough, jewels handpicked by moi from a handful of cheap, not-so-chic stores. You're welcome.
1. Felt bucket hat, $9.99 Kmart
2. Sequin jersey A-line tunic, $14.00 Walmart
3. Ballet flats, $29.99 for two pairs Avon
4. Floral cardigan, $29.50 Old Navy
5. Triple strand beaded necklace, $16 Mark
And for the record, I would never actually say no to Chanel. That was just a snappy opener. I'm a fashionista, not a criminal.