Thursday, November 13, 2008

Patty Does It Again

Walking past the Payless at the mall, I did a literal double-take when I saw these shoes in the window. After that, it was only a matter of two seconds of gawking before I wrapped a hand around my friend's wrist and yanked her toward the entryway of the store.


The Patricia Field label made sense. The platform, the super-high heel, and the studs certainly meshed with her fashion sensibilities, not to mention that had the shoes been a typical Payless brand I would have been absolutely shocked. The shoes look good in person; the leather is clearly faux up close, but the design appeals to me regardless. What can I say; when it comes to boots, I'm all for studs and leather. And the fact that the strap on the heel reminds me of the visor on a knight's helmet? That's just a plus.

You know with that heel height I will not be walking in these, but I still plan to try these on the next chance I get, just in case. They aren't available on the Payless site yet, but you can find them on Patricia Field's site, along with the rest of her new Payless collection (which, to be honest, isn't that impressive). And if you happen to be in the area, they are currently on sale at the Natick Collection.

Random addition: Rumi could make these absolutely killer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite like them in the olive color!

Anonymous said...

Hi, check out my blog for fabulous fashion and accessories =)

http://lablesnlove.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this!

Anonymous said...

great shoes.

Anonymous said...

I love the design...just wish they were in leather!

Anonymous said...

unbelievable