Tuesday, January 15, 2008

$15 and I'm a Happy Girl

The 15 Dollar Store seemed like a good find at first. I was ecstatic, naturally, at the concept of a store selling clothing and accessories marked down to $15 a pop. However, when I took a close look at all the stock, I was disappointed. Nothing was very stylish. I didn't want any of it.

However, I was bored today and decided to give the store a second chance. I scrolled through the new additions, and happily found some nice stuff! Yes, I might be making some $15-dollar additions to my wardrobe in the near future! Check out what I found:

The cardigan, black tunic-y thing, and belt are especially calling to me. They stare at me with the big round eyes of a lost puppy, saying, "take me home with you!"

Or something like that. You know.

No comments: