Friday, January 11, 2008

Inspiration: '30s Pilots

You know you're different from the other kids when you spend a whole class beaming excitedly over a photograph of Charles Lindbergh's outfit as the rest of the class snores through the '30s.

Enter a new obsession - the clothing of '30s airplane pilots.


Charles Lindbergh - great silhouette on the pants.


Charles Lindbergh - Great overall look.


Amelia Earhart- LOVE the coat and boots!


Amelia Earhart- the scarf and jacket are great!


Amelia Earhart- I'm liking the fur collar

Oh, how gloriously chic!

4 comments:

Jal said...

Amelia is simply inspirational.

bigglassesgirl said...

this is so sad but whenever I see a picture of him I still get the reference 'along came a spider' popping into my head.

Anonymous said...

I like her boots..

Millie said...

My name Is Amelia and I'm 12.
I am learning to be a pilot and one day hope to fly across the Atlantic just like amelia.
I have a book about amelia and when I was little my mum used to read it to me.