Monday, February 25, 2008

Jumeau and Old Navy

A reader asked for a picture of me with my new Jumeau bag so that she could get a better idea of the size.

Well, dearies, your wish is my command!

I'm taking the opportunity to show you my new Old Navy purchases in addition to le bag.



Here I am wearing my new Old Navy cardigan. It was on the clearance rack, and for only $15 I couldn't help myself. Cute, no? For the curious, I'm also wearing an Old Navy tank, black pants from Zara, and the Jumeau bag.

Here is a tank I purchased from the Old Navy urban explorer collection. The collection had a lot of stuff I really liked, but it just felt to early to be stocking up on summer items, so I only let myself buy one thing. I love the mixed prints on this though, and there are cute wooden buttons down the front. I'm also wearing Old Navy cargo pants I've had forever and my Jumeau bag.

I actually don't own much from Old Navy, but for some reason I'm representing in these pictures.

5 comments:

WendyB said...

That tank top looks great on you.

Ali said...

I bought that cardigan in yellow! the navy looks great on you, I wish they'd been on the clearance rack when I bought it so I could have got them both!

susie_bubble said...

Right... off to get me a Jumeau bag! Thanks for the clarification...

Lorraine said...

cheap wedding gowns
discount bridal gowns
China wedding dresses
discount designer wedding dresses
China wedding online store
plus size wedding dresses
cheap informal wedding dresses
junior bridesmaid dresses
cheap bridesmaid dresses
maternity bridesmaid dresses
discount flower girl gowns
cheap prom dresses
party dresses
evening dresses
mother of the bride dresses
special occasion dresses
cheap quinceanera dresses
hot red wedding dresses

Anonymous said...

Replica Handbags
Fake Handbags
Knockoff Handbags

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
Replica Gucci Handbags
Replica Chanel Handbags
Prada Handbags
Replica Fendi Handbags
Replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags
Replica Chloe Handbags
Replica Jimmy Choo Handbags
Replica Thomas Wylde Handbags
Replica MiuMiu Handbags

Replica Balenciaga Handbags
Replica Coach Handbags
Replica Lancel Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags
Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags
Replica Anya Hindmarch Handbags
Replica YSL Handbags
Replica Mulberry Handbags
Replica Givenchy Handbags
Replica Valentino Handbags
Replica Versace Handbags
Replica Cartier Handbags
Replica Marni Handbags
Replica Bottega Veneta Handbags
Replica Loewe Handbags
Replica Kooba Handbags

Replica Bally Handbags
Replica Burberry Handbags
Replica Christian Dior Handbags
Replica Juicy Couture Handbags
Replica Ferragamo Handbags
Replica Celine Handbags