Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fashionably Excited

I've been wanting to go to Teen Vogue Fashion University since some time last year, and finally (FINALLY!) there are only three more days 'til they start accepting applications. I am so psyched! There will be a Target Go: International fashion show debuting the newest line (and since Fashion U is in October, I'm guessing they'll be debuting Erin Fetherston's line - eeee!), a Locksley concert (are they any good?), and tons of seminars with people like Doo.Ri Chung, the Teen Vogue editors, Vera Wang, Phillip Lim, Tim Gunn (!), Vena Cava, etc. How amazing is that? Oh, and my sources tell me (and by sources I mean the Fashion U website) that participants will recieve a Dooney and Bourke bag filled with goodies and an extra concert and fashion show ticket for a friend. I'm seriously getting ahead of myself here and planning my outfits for each day of the program, but that's how excited I am! If I get in (Puh-lease, Teen Vogue people, do NOT let me down), I will of course take tons of photos and share them with you all. And I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell you too, probably ones that include "...and then Tim Gunn said....and then I said....".

See? I told you I was getting ahead of myself.

But it's just...an amazing opportunity. And I really want to go.

If you are between the ages of 16 and 22, you should go too! And then we can hang out and form a fashion cult and befriend Vera Wang.

Don't deny it. You want to go too.

3 comments:

Eli said...

hmmm, I wasnt going to apply because I thought it was only for high schoolers....but now....thanks for the heads up!

A Spot of Fashion from the said...

I wish I could go. that would make my entire life! I stole your idea for the lace carolina herrera sunglasses and I love them! check out my blog for pictures of the results and comment. id love to know what you think.


(Tim Gunn owns my soul)

Kori said...

eli - No problem!

just my cup of lady grey - Tim Gunn owns my soul too:)