Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Shopping Excursion

As hinted at, I did make it to Steve & Barry's (and H&M!) today. I didn't take any pictures, though. And Sarah Jessica Parker's line was...exactly what I expected. It wasn't awful or loathsome. It wasn't exciting. It was perfectly nice, extremely cheap, and worth buying if you wanted a basic piece for very little money. I didn't try very much on- just a pair of jeans, a pair of round-toe flats, a pair of pointy-toe flats, and a cowboy hat (that one was just for fun). The jeans were a great deal, but just not tight enough. The pointy flats hurt a lot. The round-toe ones were comfy. And that pretty much sums up Bitten. End of story.

Now for the more exciting aspects of my shopping trip:

1) I bought a very cute dress at H&M

2) I saw this adorably fashionable little girl in the parking lot. She was maybe 7 or 8 years old, and she was wearing an over sized t-shirt as a dress and combat boots. Her hair was loose with a headband. I was really impressed, because she somehow managed to make the outfit look very funky. I usually hate seeing little kids looking stylish, because it tends to seem like their parents stuffed them in these tight little outfits that are too uncomfortable to play in, but this girl could - and did - run and shout. Yay for the next generation of fashionistas!

No comments: