Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Last Day of Freedom



I don't know why this picture came out so small...


Top: Stolen from my brother and printed on by me
Sweatshirt/coat: Old Navy
Leggings: Target
Motorcycle boots: Charles Albert
Bag: Vintage; covered with vintage protest pins and a pin with Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp..mmm)


It was cool enough this morning for me to wear some of the cold weather clothing I've accumulated. I went out to breakfast at an old-school diner to savor my last day of freedom - school starts tomorrow! (I don't know how this will effect the frequency of posting...) To express my sullen feeling toward starting school while I'm still very sick, I dressed like I was protesting something. Or at least that's what a stranger would think I was doing til they realized my shirt didn't sport a political message. Oh well. I tramped around in my motorcycle boots feeling badass and smiled at the waitress when she complimented by glasses and obvious love of Weetzie Bat.


I have aproximately 580 pages of a tedious book to finish for tomorrow, so you won't be seeing much of me today. I think I hate my Medieval Literature teacher already. Although I hate Ken Follett more. I realize he's supposed to be a great author and all, but The Pillars of the Earth is just not doing it for me.

4 comments:

lalaliu said...

you look so cute! I love what you wrote on your tee, haha :D Enjoy school!! I still have like three weeks hehe

Retro.Bunny said...

Oh, that's a great idea for the t-shirt!
FLB is pretty inspirational.
Nice outfit.

Lorraine said...

cheap wedding gowns
discount bridal gowns
China wedding dresses
discount designer wedding dresses
China wedding online store
plus size wedding dresses
cheap informal wedding dresses
junior bridesmaid dresses
cheap bridesmaid dresses
maternity bridesmaid dresses
discount flower girl gowns
cheap prom dresses
party dresses
evening dresses
mother of the bride dresses
special occasion dresses
cheap quinceanera dresses
hot red wedding dresses

Anonymous said...

Replica Handbags
Fake Handbags
Knockoff Handbags

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
Replica Gucci Handbags
Replica Chanel Handbags
Prada Handbags
Replica Fendi Handbags
Replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags
Replica Chloe Handbags
Replica Jimmy Choo Handbags
Replica Thomas Wylde Handbags
Replica MiuMiu Handbags

Replica Balenciaga Handbags
Replica Coach Handbags
Replica Lancel Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags
Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags
Replica Anya Hindmarch Handbags
Replica YSL Handbags
Replica Mulberry Handbags
Replica Givenchy Handbags
Replica Valentino Handbags
Replica Versace Handbags
Replica Cartier Handbags
Replica Marni Handbags
Replica Bottega Veneta Handbags
Replica Loewe Handbags
Replica Kooba Handbags

Replica Bally Handbags
Replica Burberry Handbags
Replica Christian Dior Handbags
Replica Juicy Couture Handbags
Replica Ferragamo Handbags
Replica Celine Handbags