Thursday, September 6, 2007

Twin Photoshoot

Tomorrow, my twin brother and I are getting our senior pictures taken. We panicked this afternoon when we realized we (gasp!) had nothing to wear. Yes, the nothing-to-wear problem rears its ugly head once more. So my fearless brother braved the turmoil of Macy's to find us some tops to wear, and I was totally impressed at the top he picked out for me. It was just gorgeous - kind of Mexican-looking, with lace and a bubble hem. I was even more impressed when he instructed me to put on my motorcycle boots. And then he handed me a pair of earrings he had pilfered from my mom's jewelry box and told me to put those on too. My brother, it seems, could have a career as a wardrobe stylist.

You know what this means, don't you? Twin photoshoot!

Here I am sporting the lovely outfit my brother picked out:





And here's my brother in a sweatshirt he just bought (not for the senior picture):


He would like to know what you think about the sweatshirt. He thinks he likes it, but he wants another opinion. I personally think it's great.

And here we are looking hot in our own twinly way:

8 comments:

the Grey said...

I don't believe you're twins, your tongues look too different! :P
Maybe you should get him to start his own style blog, or do guest-posts on yours. I like the sweatshirt (then again, of course I do, it's grey, isn't it...), the pattern makes it more interesting than a regular grey sweatshirt would be.

Kori said...

Well, the reason I was so shocked that he picked me out such a nice top was that he doesn't really care about fashion. He wants to look good, but he's happy with pretty basic stuff. So I don't know that he'd want to start a blog or even write a guest post. I can ask him...

ambika said...

Ok, your senior pictures are so much cooler than mine were--I think I had a flowery dress on. Sigh.

And damn you with the shoe temptation *again.* Who knew Payless was doing such cute things!?

Raven said...

He did a good job picking that cute top. I don't trust my family to buy me stuff. Just give me the money, lol.

Anonymous said...

hey! This is the first time I read your blog, I think it`s great, I live in Mexico and I really like the way that top looks on you, your brother did good !!

And that`s a cute sweatshirt too, maybe it`s from the pose he`s making in the photo, but it seems to be a size too big, tell him to stand up straight !! hahaha

you`re both really cute :)

In Yr Fshn said...

I'd encourage the bro to head into the fashion industry; think of all the great freebies he'd have to hand over.

Lorraine said...

cheap wedding gowns
discount bridal gowns
China wedding dresses
discount designer wedding dresses
China wedding online store
plus size wedding dresses
cheap informal wedding dresses
junior bridesmaid dresses
cheap bridesmaid dresses
maternity bridesmaid dresses
discount flower girl gowns
cheap prom dresses
party dresses
evening dresses
mother of the bride dresses
special occasion dresses
cheap quinceanera dresses
hot red wedding dresses

Anonymous said...

Replica Handbags
Fake Handbags
Knockoff Handbags

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
Replica Gucci Handbags
Replica Chanel Handbags
Prada Handbags
Replica Fendi Handbags
Replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags
Replica Chloe Handbags
Replica Jimmy Choo Handbags
Replica Thomas Wylde Handbags
Replica MiuMiu Handbags

Replica Balenciaga Handbags
Replica Coach Handbags
Replica Lancel Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags
Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags
Replica Anya Hindmarch Handbags
Replica YSL Handbags
Replica Mulberry Handbags
Replica Givenchy Handbags
Replica Valentino Handbags
Replica Versace Handbags
Replica Cartier Handbags
Replica Marni Handbags
Replica Bottega Veneta Handbags
Replica Loewe Handbags
Replica Kooba Handbags

Replica Bally Handbags
Replica Burberry Handbags
Replica Christian Dior Handbags
Replica Juicy Couture Handbags
Replica Ferragamo Handbags
Replica Celine Handbags