Friday, September 14, 2007

Score!

Teen Vogue has been my friend recently.

First there was my acceptance to Fashion U.

Then there was the email I just found in my inbox: "Congratulations! Based on your recent submission on the It Girls Web site [note: I occasionally sign up to win stuff and then totally forget about it], Teen Vogue and Marc Jacobs have selected you to be one of 20 It girls to try out the latest Marc Jacobs fragrance - Marc Jacobs Daisy."

Score!!!

I have to give feedback, but other than that, I'm pretty sure I get a whole bottle free! This is perfect, since I recently figured out I like some perfumes. Supposedly "The Daisy fragrance, developed by perfumer Alberto Morillas, includes notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves, red grapefruit, gardenia, violet, jasmine, musk, vanilla and white woods. " Mmm. Sounds nice, no?

I'm not trying to brag or anything, I'm just excited. And none of my friends or family are into any of this kind of stuff (although my dad pretends to and is threatening to do a guest post), so I wanted to share my excitement with you all instead.

No comments: