Thursday, September 6, 2007

Twin Photoshoot

Tomorrow, my twin brother and I are getting our senior pictures taken. We panicked this afternoon when we realized we (gasp!) had nothing to wear. Yes, the nothing-to-wear problem rears its ugly head once more. So my fearless brother braved the turmoil of Macy's to find us some tops to wear, and I was totally impressed at the top he picked out for me. It was just gorgeous - kind of Mexican-looking, with lace and a bubble hem. I was even more impressed when he instructed me to put on my motorcycle boots. And then he handed me a pair of earrings he had pilfered from my mom's jewelry box and told me to put those on too. My brother, it seems, could have a career as a wardrobe stylist.

You know what this means, don't you? Twin photoshoot!

Here I am sporting the lovely outfit my brother picked out:





And here's my brother in a sweatshirt he just bought (not for the senior picture):


He would like to know what you think about the sweatshirt. He thinks he likes it, but he wants another opinion. I personally think it's great.

And here we are looking hot in our own twinly way:

6 comments:

elle s'ennuie said...

I don't believe you're twins, your tongues look too different! :P
Maybe you should get him to start his own style blog, or do guest-posts on yours. I like the sweatshirt (then again, of course I do, it's grey, isn't it...), the pattern makes it more interesting than a regular grey sweatshirt would be.

Kori said...

Well, the reason I was so shocked that he picked me out such a nice top was that he doesn't really care about fashion. He wants to look good, but he's happy with pretty basic stuff. So I don't know that he'd want to start a blog or even write a guest post. I can ask him...

Anonymous said...

Ok, your senior pictures are so much cooler than mine were--I think I had a flowery dress on. Sigh.

And damn you with the shoe temptation *again.* Who knew Payless was doing such cute things!?

Anonymous said...

He did a good job picking that cute top. I don't trust my family to buy me stuff. Just give me the money, lol.

Anonymous said...

hey! This is the first time I read your blog, I think it`s great, I live in Mexico and I really like the way that top looks on you, your brother did good !!

And that`s a cute sweatshirt too, maybe it`s from the pose he`s making in the photo, but it seems to be a size too big, tell him to stand up straight !! hahaha

you`re both really cute :)

In Yr Fshn said...

I'd encourage the bro to head into the fashion industry; think of all the great freebies he'd have to hand over.