Saturday, August 4, 2007

Old Navy is Stepping it Up

Surprisingly, I'm looking foward to picking up my fall/winter wardrobe at Old Navy. The store has really stepped it up as of late. I'm liking a lot of the summer dresses that have been reduced to $15 too, but the fall stuff looks so cute and cozy. And for some reason, everything appeals to me in gray, which is a color I usually avoid because it's so drab. But I can see this clothing perked up with some colorful opaque tights. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Bring on the cold weather! I wanna go shopping for all that's warm and cozy!

What a cute coat! It looks short, but it supposedly hits mid-thigh. Plus, it's made out of fleece so you know it'll be super soft.


I don't think this is the nicest looking dress ever, and I'm not a huge fan of turtlenecks 'cause I hate having my neck enclosed in hot, itchy wool, but this dress seems to have a nice, loose neck and it looks so warm. It's the perfect dress to throw on when all you want to do is huddle under the covers.

I've been looking for a cute cardi, and this one definitely fits the bill. Adorable.

Most of the warmer clothes haven't arrived yet, and neither have any of the warm shoes, but I have faith in Old Navy. I hope it does well in the upcoming season, because it seems like the designers are hard at work, and the store's in need of some success.

3 comments:

In Yr Fshn said...

I've never been a huge Old Navy fan, but lately I've been drawn to their early fall styes. I love that grey dress and yellow tights combo!

Lorraine said...

cheap wedding gowns
discount bridal gowns
China wedding dresses
discount designer wedding dresses
China wedding online store
plus size wedding dresses
cheap informal wedding dresses
junior bridesmaid dresses
cheap bridesmaid dresses
maternity bridesmaid dresses
discount flower girl gowns
cheap prom dresses
party dresses
evening dresses
mother of the bride dresses
special occasion dresses
cheap quinceanera dresses
hot red wedding dresses

Anonymous said...

Replica Handbags
Fake Handbags
Knockoff Handbags

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
Replica Gucci Handbags
Replica Chanel Handbags
Prada Handbags
Replica Fendi Handbags
Replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags
Replica Chloe Handbags
Replica Jimmy Choo Handbags
Replica Thomas Wylde Handbags
Replica MiuMiu Handbags

Replica Balenciaga Handbags
Replica Coach Handbags
Replica Lancel Handbags
Replica Hermes Handbags
Replica Marc Jacobs Handbags
Replica Anya Hindmarch Handbags
Replica YSL Handbags
Replica Mulberry Handbags
Replica Givenchy Handbags
Replica Valentino Handbags
Replica Versace Handbags
Replica Cartier Handbags
Replica Marni Handbags
Replica Bottega Veneta Handbags
Replica Loewe Handbags
Replica Kooba Handbags

Replica Bally Handbags
Replica Burberry Handbags
Replica Christian Dior Handbags
Replica Juicy Couture Handbags
Replica Ferragamo Handbags
Replica Celine Handbags