Thursday, October 11, 2007

Badges, Inspiration, 'n Things

Now that I'm getting so many takers for the Blogging Society Challenge, I think it's time to put out the badges I made that you can use to promote the Challenge on your webpage. Here are the badges:



Participate!

They won't have the pink border around them (that's just on my blog), and you can copy and paste the codes anywhere that takes HTML. I would really appreciate it if you would use the badges - people can sign up until Sunday, so anything you can do to get more participants would be great. Plus, they're snazzy and signify how proud you are to be a Blogging Society Challenge participant.

Speaking of snazzy, check out this men's shirt that Kaisa's mom altered:

There's some inspiration for you!

If you haven't signed up yet, go for it!

I've got plenty of amazing participants, but I can always use more!

I will be posting dates next week.

No comments: