Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fancy Schmancy Cranium Warmers

As the cold weather comes closer and closer, I've been excitedly planning my winter/fall outerwear. Right now, I'm all about anything that will keep my head cozy and warm, while looking totally unique and stylish. Etsy, my friends, is the place to be. Check out what these shops have to offer our cranial areas (I actually listened in bio, har har):

Girl with a Hook:




I've actually been eyeing these sculptural lovelies for months. They are so gorgeous!

Pancho:


Loud and warm is how I like'em. This would look great with a t-shirt and/or bomber jacket.

April 51:


Ladylike with a vintage flair? Yes, please!
And yes, the doll creeps me out too.

Go forth and warm your heads in the name of the Etsy Goddess!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Love the hats, doll is giving me nightmares and I'm not even asleep!

Anonymous said...

That 2nd hat is gorgeous. And I am *such* a crappy knitter when it comes to hats that I'm seriously tempted.

Kori said...

wendyb- Haha, me too

ambika- I am a horrible knitter as well. Things I make tend to fall apart. But even if I was a great knitter, I would be tempted by those hats!