Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mod Cloth

Lately I've been lusting after everything at Mod Cloth. It's a fabulous little indie/vintage boutique, and it has absolutely everything (well, almost everything) you could want.

Looking for a cute sweater dress for the winter? (I am...) How about one of these?


Maybe you're just looking for a cozy top to hole up in during cold weather:


Or a nice coat:


Or perhaps you just want fun shoes/accessories to spice up your outfits:

(Note: Those sequined high tops are just like the Nanette Lepore for Keds ones, only over $60 less. Suh-weet.)



Mod Cloth has it all! And most things aren't that unreasonably priced, either.

My absolute favorite thing in the store is this beautiful skirt:

Isn't it just delish? I WANT IT!!!! Too bad it's possibly the most expensive thing in the store. I so can't afford it.

I think I need to cheer myself up now. Time for some shopping.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turquoise plaid coat is seriously tempting me to give up my plaid ban.

Anonymous said...

We’re running a video advertising campaign for a well-known drinks brand and would be interested in buying some advertising or advertorial space on your blog.
Sorry- couldn’t see where to get in touch.

amy@unrulymedia.com

Anonymous said...

We’re running a video advertising campaign for a well-known drinks brand and would be interested in buying some advertising or advertorial space on your blog.
Sorry- couldn’t see where to get in touch.

amy@unrulymedia.com

gilda said...

that skirt is gorgeous. i'm so tempted to copy it and make one.

LalaLiu said...

that is a SUPER delish dress. so funky and unique. you could always try making one yourself :D

Kori said...

ambika - Why do you have a plaid ban?

gilda - Go for it! If I could sew better, I'd totally do it.

lalaliu - If only my sewing skills were up to parr. Sigh...

Julianne said...

That is a massively cute selection.